Dr Pascal is particularly drawn to body contouring surgery, and surgery following gastric sleeves, bypasses, and weight loss in particular.
The aim of this site is to inform you about the plastic surgery operations that he performs:
Body contouring surgery:
As the doctor-patient relationship is based on trust, it is very important that you learn more about Dr Pascal’s career, training and scientific and research activities.
In facial surgery almost everything had already been invented, whilst there was much to do in body contouring surgery to secure and improve the results of the procedures. For 25 years, he has therefore been creating new plastic surgery operations that he teaches and which are now recognised worldwide. He has received 2 awards from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) and 2 “Best of Europe” certifications.
University Hospital and Scientific credentials
- C.E.S. in General Surgery – Lyon 1992.
- Examination of the Collège de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et Esthétique (College of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery) – PARIS 1991.
- Assistant Head of Service – May 1990 to October 1992. Plastic Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery - Clermont-Ferrand. Professor Peri.
- Doctor of Medicine Thesis – Lyon 1989 "Inner Thigh Lifts".
- C.E.S. in Stomatology – Lyon 1988.
- A.E.U. in Microsurgical techniques – Lyon 1986.
- C.H.U. (University Hospital) Internship in general surgery and plastic surgery, 1984–1989.
- Université Claude Bernard – Lyon 1977.
- Brazil, Rio 1992: One semester of training Professor Pitanguy
- Canada, Montreal 1992: Training with Professors Mouffarege and Bosse
- United States, New York 1992 Training with Dr Aston at the “Eyes Ears and Throat Hospital”
Membership of learned societies
- Member and Professor of the S.F.C.P.R.E. (Société Française de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et Esthétique [French Society for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery]) since 1996
- Member and Professor of the S.O.F.C.E.P. (Société Française Chirurgie Esthétique Plastique [French Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery]) since 1998
- Member and Professor of the S.N.C.P.R.E (Syndicat National Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice Esthétique [National Federation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery]) – 1997 to 2003
- Member and Professor of the C.N.C.P.R.E. (Collège National de Chirurgie Plastique, Reconstructrice et Esthétique [National College of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery])
- Member and Professor of the E.A.S.A.P.S. (European Association of Societies of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- Member and Professor of the I.S.A.P.S. (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) since 2003
- Member and Professor of the A.S.A.P.S. (American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) since 2005
- Member and Professor of the A.S.P.S. (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) since 2017
- Member and Professor of the B.A.A.P.S. (British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) since 2017
- Buttock lifting, clinics in plastic surgery, 2018
- High Superior Tension: ref: Aesth.Plast.Surg 24: 375-381, 2000
- Remodeling Bodylift with High Lateral Tension: ref: Aesth. Plast.Surg. 26:223-230, 2002.
- Inner Thigh lift: the concentric technique (next issue 2004)
- Body contouring surgery and gastroplasty – Dr Pascal and Dr Maladryd – October 2003
- Complications of the Body lift: In the Annales de Chirurgies de Chirurgie Plastique 2004
- Complications of inner thigh lifts
- Complications of abdominoplasty
- 3 films on the body lift
- 3 films on thigh lifts
- Films on breast surgery and lipomodelling
- 3 films on stomach and pubis lifts.
- Film on brachioplasty and arm lifts